Rapid Jr. Membership Program
Our Jr. Membership Program is specially designed for athletes of all sports, ages 9-12 years old. The program provides foundational training focused on developing safe and efficient movement patterns. It is highly recommended that those who are new to sports performance training consider this option, as it offers the best opportunity for long-term success in athletic development. Athletic qualities that will be emphasized include:
- Aerobic condition
- Body weight strength & power
- Overall athleticism
- Movement mechanics
- Sprint technique
- Change of direction
- Core strength
The Rapid Jr. Membership Program is conducted as group training classes offered 4 days a week. Members can attend unlimited classes, but are required to sign up 8 hours prior to the desired class. Each class has (8) available slots and is taught by one of our performance coaches. In addition to the classes, members will have the option of receiving a performance evaluation each month to track their progress. Members must sign up for performance evaluations as well due to limited space.
- 10-11AM on the 1st Saturday of the month
Classes (8 athletes per class):
- 8-9AM, 9-10 on Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays
- 9-10AM on Saturdays
Our first Performance Evaluations will be held on Saturday, June 2nd with classes beginning on Monday, June 4th! Participants must sign up online ahead of time as both performance evaluations and classes have limited space.
Month-to-MONTH MEMBERSHIP: $199
1. Go to MINDBODY and click on the "CLASSES" tab in the upper right-hand corner
2. Select a desired date between 6/2/18 and 7/30/18 (Remember: Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays & Saturdays)
3. Click "Sign Up Now" for the desired class, then create a new user account by filling in all necessary fields*
* NOTE: Please enter the athlete's information under "Contact Information"