Baseball is our niche…
and Rapid will provide the results you’re looking for.
Rapid has trained 10 MLB 1st round draft picks over the past 7 years, over 25 players with MLB service, and countless number of collegiate baseball players. Our assessment and cutting edge training program attracts hundreds of players, annually, that strive to play at the next level. The impact we have in baseball player development has forged lasting relationships with some of the best baseball affiliated associations, sports agencies, scouts, orthopedics & physical therapists.
From getting guys to run faster 60’s to increasing power at the plate, Rapid has the capability of getting players to perform at a higher level.
Baseball Performance Program includes…
- Functional Movement Screen (FMS) & Baseball Specific Assessment
- Manual Therapy provided by Troy Jones of Peachtree Orthopedics within Rapid (optional)
- Corrective Exercises for asymmetries & movement impairments
- Shoulder & Scapular Stability & Mobility
- Core Stability, Strength & Power
- Leg Stability, Strength & Power
- Select Upper Body exercises
- First-Step Quickness
- Acceleration & Speed mechanics
- Cross-over Step mechanics
- 60 yd Speed Work
- Agility (increase fielding range and change of direction)